New Year's 2023 Update
Client Wide Enhancements
- The Daysheet Report has a NEW look and will now run for a date range!!
- Online Scheduling will now work with Schedule Exception Ranges. No need to create an exception for each day the office will be closed.
- Stat Sheet Report Collections tab- Now reflects the EOB posted date instead of the Date the EOB was submitted. The Collections column now matches the Collections Income report and Day sheet collection totals when running by the Assigned Provider in Admin>Global settings.
- Stat Sheet Report PVA column data was unable to be verified using other reports within the software. Now you can look at the Day Sheet Report, and identify the total number of completed appointments- the total number of Unique patients to see your PVA average.
- Super Receipts will now show ICDs in the exact order as within the appointment
- Super Receipts will now show financial details for patients linked to a care plan
For an already saved linked Care Plan account, you must go to the Patients file>Ledger>Charges tab to see the charges. Double-click the charges that are linked to the care plan, once open, hit ok to close the window.
This should allocate funds to those specific charges. You will know if it worked properly by seeing money in the Patient Paid column that was once showing 0.00. If money is now presented in that column, please follow the same steps for the remaining charges linked with the care plan and then generate the super receipt.
This must be done with any previously saved linked care plan account. All new ones will allocate the money as they should without the extra step.
CoAction Communicate & Marketing Clients Only
- Email Settings: Under Admin>Email Settings: Only the Messaging queue tab will show when on the CoAction Communicate/Marketing platforms as the Email Settings area that was previously displayed only applies to CoAction Basic Clients
Make sure to click each item to learn more
- Patient Reviews
- Action Items/ Task Manager
- Completed Task Report
- New Communication Tab in the Patients file- Shows every communication sent to the patient from the software
- Emailing Attachments from Patient File
If you are a current CoAction Basic client reviewing this article and are interested in learning more about how the CoAction Communicate or CoAction Marketing platform can improve your software experience, reach out to support!!