Thanksgiving Update 2023
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we've prepared a bountiful update just for you!
This feast of features is crafted entirely from your suggestions.
🍁 Here's what's fresh out of the CoAction oven: 🍁
- Responsible Party Location: Ever wanted a specific name to show on a patient's statement? Fill this in, and voilà! That's the name you'll see. Click HERE to learn more.
- Emergency Contact Info Section: Because it's always good to be prepared!
- Primary Care Physician Details: All your patient's health contacts are in one spot.
- Revamped Note Section: It's now stretching comfortably across the bottom of your patient info and case tabs. This makes it a lot easier to read everything written.
- Tag-Alerts: Tags now blush in red when removed, letting clinics instantly spot which tags were previously in a patient’s file.
- Major Complaint Customization: Head to Admin > List Manager and tailor-make the Major Complaint section as you wish. If you are a Communicate and Marketing client, the added Major complaints will be available when creating campaigns as well.
- Sleeker Appointment History: We've added the ability to display Deleted, Cancelled, Missed, and Rescheduled appointments. Now, your first glimpse will always be those all-important completed appointments.
- Print-Ready: Need a hard copy? Your completed appointments are now primed for printing in the appointment history section. Simply go to Patients file>Appointment Tab>Print>Completed
- Refresh Button: Now, there's no need to close and reopen a patient's file to see the latest updates. Just tap the new Refresh Button while you're in the patient's file!
- True Care Plan Ledger: A genuine account of your care plan’s performance, not just a "hypothetical" ledger. Payments will only display if a payment has been made towards the care plan.
- Linked Patient Charges in Ledger: View charges for linked patients within the main patient's care plan ledger. Charges from linked patients are displayed in Green.
- Updated Care Plan Payments: Care Plan payments change to 'PAID' once 100% collected. No more guesswork!
- Care Plan Balance Display: Now visible under Patient and Payer balances for better financial tracking. This area will default to show the balance or credit for the Active care plan. If you select a previously saved care plan in the patient's file, it will change the data shown to reference a past care plan.
- Care Plan Visit Numbers: Easily view care plan visits used for both the main patient and linked family members in one tab.
Each new feature is our heartfelt way of saying "Thank You!" for being such an integral part of our journey. Our table may be virtual, but our gratitude is as real as it gets. Here's to a season filled with warmth, joy, and numerous reasons to be grateful.