- Log out of CoAction
- Right Click CoAction Icon on the Desktop
- Select Properties
- Select Compatibility tab
- Select Change settings for all users
- Then select Change high DPI settings button:
- Select Over ride high DPI scaling behavior.
- Scaling performed by: “System (Enhanced)”
- Select Ok, then apply and close out.
- Now, log back in and see changes that have taken place
Or select this option when its a 2012 Server "Disable display scaling on High DPI Settings"
-Support Information -
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process, please contact
Live chat: Click the 'Support Portal' button in your main toolbar (on left-hand side) within your software, click the green 'Support' box in bottom right of screen.
Hours of operation are M-F 8am-6pm CST.
***This has the fastest response time***