This process helps many clinics experiencing slowness/lag/communication errors within the clinic:
**NOTE: The Order in which Devices are Shut down & Rebooted is what is important here, Please perform these steps IN ORDER
Here are the instructions for a Full System Reboot:
- Check for Windows Updates on All PC's: In your Windows Search bar, type in "Check for Updates". Then hit the "Check for Updates" button that populates. If no updates appear, then that pc is fully updated. If updates DO appear, please allow them to run through, download & install. A restart prompt may appear when these are completed, so reboot this pc in the order below depending on if it is the Server or a Client(Non-server) pc.
- Have all users logged out of the software
- shut down all Client computers (Non-server)
- shut down Server computer
- shut down the internet modem and/or router by unplugging for 20 seconds
Once everything has been shut down..
- start up internet modem and router.
- start up the server
- start up all client computers.
Contact Support so we can pop onto your Server pc and Restart Services. Please either initiate a live chat from Server pc or reply to this email letting us know you are ready for a remote session link to connect.
- Verify Server is current with all Windows Updates
- Ask to make sure all pc's are able to login to the software
- Restart Services