Visit Quick List Panel
Visit Quick List is a snapshot of all previous apts. If you hover over it a window pops up. If you are hovering over a completed appt it will show you any notes taken on that visit. You can see the status of the previous apts incomplete, completed, missed etc. If you right click on the visit it shows you what the CPV/TCV etc stand for.
- Show tool tips- Will remove the pop up to view previous SOAP notes applied to a visit. (Soap notes only display for 5 seconds. To view longer, you will hover over the visit again)
- Reason Of Visit- Selected when scheduling
- Visit State- Completed, Missed Etc.
- Adjusted- Determined by CPT codes applied to the visit. Adjustment codes are indicated in Admin>Global Settings> New Patient Codes
- Care Plan Visits (CPV)- Where the patient is at in their care plan
- Total Case Visits (TCV)-How many visits a patient has had since the day they started care on this case.
- Visit Tracker- Where the patient is at on the Visit Tracker applied to their case.
The CPV, TCV and Visit Tracker lines DO NOT count missed, Cancelled, documented or deleted appointments. The appointment has to be completed to count as one visit. Others will be skipped to the next completed appt.
If you do not want certain lines items to show you will can uncheck the box and the line will go away.
The visit quick list will also show you when a care plan is almost over by highlighting the last 2 visits in red so additional treatment can be discussed
You can find this in the panels drop down screen. Click on the Panels then look for the visit quick list and if it is not check marked then you will do so
Once you click on the visit quick list the screen will pop up on your screen.
To move the screen you will put your mouse anywhere on the top dark blue line. (You can see in the picture below) then you will drag and drop to where you would like it on your screen.
Article is closed for comments.