When creating Electronic Claims, a window will generate showing where claims were sent. This is the file you will upload your claims from, to the clearing house.
*If this is the first time generating electronic claims on your specific computer*
Follow these one-time steps:
- You will minimize the software, leaving this folder window open.
- Click on the file image, circled in this image.
- Drag and drop to the desktop.
- Rename the file to “Billing” or something similar.
- Add the Submitted Claims folder within the billing folder so, all claims that are uploaded to the clearing house can be moved there. This way you always know which claims need to be sent and which ones have already been sent.