How to set up a Family Care Plan
The steps below will walk you through how to set up a care plan that can be shared with multiple patients in your database. This can be helpful when you have Auto Debits setup through an Integrated Merchant & you want one Auto Debit charged per month for multiple patients.
Please Note: All Patients that will be included in this Shared or Family Care Plan Must NOT have a current Care Plan in place. Start & Stop Date for this New Shared or Family Care Plan will be Effective for ALL Linked Patients.
1. Create the Care Plan on the Main Patient account First. This care plan will house the financials for the whole plan, number of total visits that can be shared etc. If you need a walk-though on creating a care plan, click HERE.
2. Select the "Link" button at the bottom of the created Care Plan
3. Find the Patient you would like to link to this Care Plan. You can type in the "Search" area or use the scroll bar to find the patient you are looking for.
4. Now its time to tie the patient
- Select patient in the Rolodex
- Select the case you are attaching this care plan to
- Hit Select
- Once you hit "Select", the selected case will move to the right under the column "Selected for Linking".
- Once the correct case is displayed, you will hit "Save"
5. Verifying the Patient is Linked to the Care Plan:
The Care Plan Tab will display in Red indicating that there is an Active Care Plan on this Patient's file. IF the Care Plan is being Shared with other patients, the font of the Shared Care Plan will display in Green on the Main Patients Account.
At the bottom of the Care Plan, you will see an area that states "Linked Information". This area will display all patients that are allowed to share visits on this care plan.
If we move over to an account, we just tied to this Care Plan, we will see that their Care Plan Tab is also lit up RED and the font of the Care Plan they are sharing with someone will also display in RED.
- The main Patient that owns the Care Plan displays in Green.
- Patient allowed to share Care Plan displays in Red.
The rest of the care plan functions will work exactly the same. Once the number of visits have been used, the care plan will stop and future appts would be patient responsibility unless they are put on an additional care plan.
Please contact support if you have any questions :)
- Support Information -
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process please contact Support by:
Live chat: Click the 'Support Portal' button in your main toolbar (on left-hand side), click the green 'Support' box in bottom right of screen.
***This has the fastest response time***
Business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm CST