Skip to main content
Error: String is not recognized as valid date/time
- Check that the date and time on your computer is correct
- In the lower right corner of the screen in the taskbar notification area click the Clock.
- Click change date and time settings
- Depending on the Operating system, make appropriate changes to date & time, save
- This should fix this error
- If you are still seeing the error, check the time and date on ALL computers in the office including the SERVER. A computer somewhere in the office is not displaying the correct date and time.