- Here, you can create Standalone and Triggered campaigns, Bulk Emails, and/or Texts you would like to send to your Leads/Patients within your Database.
- You are able to specify which filters are selected for each email and/or text campaign.
- You can individually test each and every campaign (Step 5 in this article)
- You will be able to search for created campaigns without having to search manually through each one
- Your campaigns will be color-coded:
Green- Active campaigns being used.
Red- Campaign is not currently active/sending
Orange- In the Campaign tree, there is a mixture of live and not live campaigns.
The black dot to the right of the campaign shows the number of people the campaign was distributed to:
And the Red dot shows the number of people who have unsubscribed from that campaign:
Ability to send Email and Text- Performed by Support
You will notice that in your Admin section, these two areas are password protected and CANNOT be accessed. That is because sensitive data is housed in this location. If data is altered, sending WILL stop. For this reason, these two locations are only accessible by a support rep.
In order for you to send Text and Email campaigns, your domain must be verified and a phone number assigned to your clinic for text messages has to be created. Once Support has this information, your sending capabilities will be set up. The setup process typically takes place during onboarding but, may happen at another time if changes were made after the initial setup.
If you are a multi-doc facility and need each doctor individually set up so they can generate their own individual campaigns, please make support aware so they can set up the additional providers.
If your sending ability stops for any reason, please contact support.
If a clinic makes changes to their domain after the original setup has taken place by support, thier sending WILL be interrupted. Please make sure you contact support before you create a new domain or move your domain to another platform such as goDaddy, squarespace, etc. Support will provide instructions on how to move forward or get your new domain set up quickly to ensure your Email campaign and reminders are minimally affected.
For a Complete Walk-Through, choose the correct option below:
How to Create an Email Campain, Click HERE
How to create a Text Message Campaign, Click HERE
Tips and Tricks:
- Creating a Referral Source within Admin>Referral Source and tying that Referral Source to the patient's file, info tab can aid in a number of situations where certain patients need to be excluded from campaigns or need to be set apart from others to be marketed to differently.
If you need further clarification, would like some additional instructions on how to create your campaigns, or if your campaign feature is not working properly, please contact support at:
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone- 909-378-9514
- Live Chat- Access the support portal button within the software and selecting chat now in the bottom right corner.