The Add Company section on the Patient Rolodex acts as a place holder for insurance information, if you have a patient who has a company as the policy holder.
*If you are creating a policy where a Company is the policy holder, you will need to follow the steps below before adding insurance into the patient's file.
- Go to the Patient Rolodex
- Select New Company Button and put in all necessary company info on the Non-Patient tab
- Once finished click on Policies tab
- Select ADD
- Select the Payer the Company has a policy with and Select OK.
- If the Payer is not present, Select ADD Payer in the bottom right of the screen, enter information, save, select the payer when added to the list and select OK.
- Add in all Necessary, Policy info, for the Company. (Any area you are unsure of can be left blank and filled in when adding the policy to the patient). Once Completed, select SAVE
- The Policy will appear in the window when completed, now you can Select SAVE
Now you will go to the patient's file > Insurance tab to add insurance into the patient's file.
-Support Information -
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process please contact
Live chat: Click the 'Support Portal' button in your main toolbar (on left-hand side) within your software, click the green 'Support' box in bottom right of screen.***This has the fastest response time***
Article is closed for comments.