Anyone that will be using the software needs to have their own personal Username and Password. This is what they will use to log into the EMR software.
It is Extremely Important that a user only logs in with their unique username and password on one computer at a time, as data and settings may not save properly.
If a user needs to be logged into more than one computer at a time, that user will need additional usernames created for themselves. This is typically done for doctors that need to be logged in, in several treatment rooms at a time. The users password can be the same for all accounts but, username needs to be slightly different.
NOTE: There is no cap on the amount of Users added within the software
Please follow the steps below to add a new user:
Enter in all necessary info for New User
The Titronics box should be left blank if the provider is not using this as a means of analysis.
Once you have added the appropriate data click “Save”.
Once completed, you will see the new user displayed in list
Each user can have permissions set, allowing that user into various areas of the software. Here is how to set those permissions:
While looking at the list of users, click on the new user within the list and select the Privileges tab
(Image prior to New Years Update 2022)
(Image after New Years Update 2022)
Double Click the appropriate box to add a check mark, indicating the user can have access to that specific area of your software. Then click Save.
- Main- Admin Section
- Billing- All areas of Billing (this includes billing in patient files. They would be able to see that HCFA's were created, but would not be able to view or create them, same with super receipts)
- Practice Diagnosis- No longer a current Feature
- Reporting: Any Report available
- Patient File: Not an active privilege. Coming in a future version
- SM Reply Alert: Visual Alert for Text Messages received
- Play SMS Reply Sound (If SMS Reply Alert is Set): Sound Notification for Text Messages Received
- NEW(New Years Update 2022) Show grand totals on daily grid: Show Grand Summaries on Completed Column is now a privilege provided by someone with Admin Privileges. This is shown on the Appointment Dashboard>Completed Appointments Column>Bottom. If this box is checked, the user logged in can view the Grand Totals daily.
If one of these privileges is not selected, then the user will not see the option to go to that area. For example, if Main-Admin and Reporting is not selected, then the Administration and Reporting button would not show up in their main tool bar in the left hand side as pictured below:
Please note: There is not a way to remove certain aspects of a section.
If a user can access Reporting, the user will have access to ALL Reports in the Reports area of your software toolbar.
Additionally, you also have the ability to tie a staff member to a Group instead of selecting individual Privileges.
(The Groups and privileges tied to a group are Created under Admin>> User Groups)
Groups created will be displayed under the Groups tab
To tie a user to a specific group, you will double click the appropriate group and select Save.
If you would like to create your own groups with a different set of privileges, please go to Admin> User Groups.
- Support Information -
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process please contact Support by:
Live chat: Click the 'Support Portal' button in your main toolbar (on left-hand side) within the software, click the green 'Support' box in bottom right of screen.***This has the fastest response time