- Access account by going to kfunnels.co and select Login
- Select the Arrows at the top of the Screen
- Select Create A Funnel
- Choose the correct category you would like to start a template from. In my example I used "Lead Generation"
- Select the template you would like to start with by choosing "Select" at the bottom
- Name Your Funnel and Select Save
- When you choose a template, you will see all of area displayed with sample information.
- Click on any area and choose Edit and Replace with the data you would like to display
- Click on the Lead Generation area that displays Name, Email and phone and select Edit.
Step 1: Correct Text to say
- Change Name to "First Name"
- Make sure Email says "Email" and change if not displayed that way
- change phone to "Cell Phone"
Step 2: Select the Plus Sign to add a Field
- Select Text Field to add another Name field
- You can add other fields as well but, Katana currently only pulls First Name, Last Name, Cell Number and Email
- Once its added to the list, change the Name to "Last Name"
- Then Select the Pencil Icon to the Right of each selection
- Choose "Required Field" and select "Confirm". This ensures all leads are filling out all necessary areas and you wont have a lead generated with blank fields.
- Select the Wheel at the top of the Form box you are working on
- Change "Form" to the name you would like your Form name to be. When choosing a name, please keep in mind that this is the same name your referral source your Leads will be attached to within katana.
- My Referral Source tied to my leads would be:
- Funnel-Katana Referral Source
- After you are done making all other edits to your Funnel Page, make sure you select "Save Changes"
When you are looking at you new and fresh funnel, click on the Eye Icon which states "Website Preview"
Enter your First Name, Last Name, Personal email or made up email address not previously used in Katana and your Cell Number and Send
Then wait up to 4 hrs to see if your lead was generated and tied to your funnel within Katana.
Article is closed for comments.