When using the Recurring Appointments feature, it can happen where too many appointments were scheduled for a patient or the patient decided to stop care with multiple scheduled appointments remaining.
You can delete multiple scheduled appointments at one time.
Here's how to do it
1. Go to the Patients file
2. Select Appointments Tab
3. While holding down the Ctrl Button, select ALL scheduled appointments you are needing to delete.
4. Hit the Delete or Cancel Button
5. Select the Reason you are Deleting or Cancelling the Appointments and hit Save.
6. Appointments will move from the Scheduled Appointments area to the Appointment History.
7. Schedule the new appointments if needed :)