Question: Why are my notes not printing when trying to create a document?
Answer: The "Reason of Visit" (ROV) attached to the Patients appointment, when it was scheduled, needs to be included as a ROV under the Notes tab of the Documentation Template.
- Go to the patients file
- Go to the Appointments tab
- Find the Date of service in the Appointment History list
- Look at the Reason of Visit selected under the ROV column
- Go to your Admin section of CoAction
- Click on Documentation template button
- On the left, Select the template you were using to create the patients document.
- Go to the Notes tab on the right
- Look at the column that states "Display when ROV is..."
- Using the down arrow provided, Add the ROV from the patients appointment to the list of acceptable ROV's the notes can print for.
*** If there is not a restriction on what type of ROV that can be used, you can select "ANY" as the ROV. This will print any notes selected for all types of appointments.
You are all Set!
- Support Information -
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process, please contact
Live chat: Click the 'Support Portal' button in your main toolbar (on left-hand side) within your software, click the green 'Support' box in bottom right of screen. Hours of operation are M-F 8am-6pm CST.
***This has the fastest response time***